Please take your time to review the different international health insurance providers, expat health insurance plans, apply online or request a free, no obligation quote.
Cigna Global gives the best global plans and options to create the perfect international health insurance plan that's suited for you and your family's needs.
- Interchangable international health insurance coverage with added benefits based on your needs
- Above and beyond customer and patient care in over 1 million hospitals and specialists worldwide
- Medical assistance and top quality customer care services all year round
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you’re moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
- Flexible products that can be tailored to your individual needs and circumstances – with options to reflect the life you lead
- Reassuring products that give you access to a worldwide network of care – including over 7,500 hospitals and clinics where bills can be settled directly.
- Comprehensive products that allow you to relax, knowing you will be well looked after
AXA PPP International is one of the largest medical insurance providers and draws on over 40 years' experience in international health insurance to offer flexible and affordable cover for you and your family:
- Multiple levels of coverage and add ons available
- Evacuation or repatriation service included on all levels of cover
- Easy access to 24/7 medical information hotline
Learn more about AXA PPP’s multiple levels of international health coverage and get quality and versatile plans!
With Bupa Global, you join one of the leading international health insurance companies. Find out more now!
US expats are expected to continue filing taxes in the US even while living abroad. Get expert help to prepare your tax today.
Learn about the benefits of an offshore savings account and determine which company will be best for your needs.
Get fast and easy quotes, from several moving companies. Full Service World-Wide Removals.
Google is working on a technology aimed at detecting cancers at a much earlier stage. The tech giant is developing a nanoparticle pill that would identify changes in the person’s biochemistry through a wrist-worn sensor. The pill would regularly monitor the bloodstream for early signs of...
Psychological abuses have more impact on children than any other form of abuse, a U.S. study suggested. Researchers from Justice Resource Institute in Massachusetts, led by Dr. Joseph Spinazzola, analysed data from a survey involving 5,616 children aged 2 to 10 years. The children were asked...
The U.S. has announced new rules in monitoring health workers who helped treat Ebola patients in West Africa. The new guidelines will require a 21-day active monitoring for symptoms, but without putting the medics in quarantine. However, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie refused to comply with...
Blue-light blocking glasses may help people sleep after using computer for long hours, researchers said. Researchers from University of Basel in Switzerland analysed data from 13 teenage boys, aged 15 to 17, who were asked to wear orange-tinted “blue blocker” glasses before bedtime for a...
Residents of New York City expressed concerns over the first Ebola case in America’s largest city. Dr. Craig Spencer, who specializes in International Emergency Medicine at the Columbia-New York Presbyterian Hospital, worked with Doctors Without Borders in Africa to treat Ebola patients. The...