Please take your time to review the different international health insurance providers, expat health insurance plans, apply online or request a free, no obligation quote.
Cigna Global gives the best global plans and options to create the perfect international health insurance plan that's suited for you and your family's needs.
- Interchangable international health insurance coverage with added benefits based on your needs
- Above and beyond customer and patient care in over 1 million hospitals and specialists worldwide
- Medical assistance and top quality customer care services all year round
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you’re moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
- Flexible products that can be tailored to your individual needs and circumstances – with options to reflect the life you lead
- Reassuring products that give you access to a worldwide network of care – including over 7,500 hospitals and clinics where bills can be settled directly.
- Comprehensive products that allow you to relax, knowing you will be well looked after
AXA PPP International is one of the largest medical insurance providers and draws on over 40 years' experience in international health insurance to offer flexible and affordable cover for you and your family:
- Multiple levels of coverage and add ons available
- Evacuation or repatriation service included on all levels of cover
- Easy access to 24/7 medical information hotline
Tailor made solutions for US citizens!
GeoBlue specializes in bringing comprehensive products to the international health insurance market. With online and mobile services, you can carry GeoBlue anywhere! Some highlights include:
- US licensed and approved plans for families, individuals, employers and more!
- Customized worldwide benefits, in and out of the US, based on your lifestyle needs
- Access to elite medical heatlh providers in 180 countries through GeoBlue's direct contract
Integra Global is a world-renowned company offering international health insurance that guarantees plan flexibility for expatriates and world travelers. Upstaging its contemporaries through its revolutionary policy of shared responsibility between itself and its client in plan creation.
- short-term US cover
- unlimited chronic illness cover
- retirement health insurance
Clements Worldwide is the premiere choice for international health insurance owing to its flexible plans, customer service excellence and efficient claims handling procedure. Started in the industry in 1947 providing exclusive cover for the US Foreign Service and eventually branched out to over 170 countries today.
- flexible deductible scheme
- dynamic medical coverage
- additional coverage for war and terrorism
'GlobalSelect' is an annual, renewable International Health Insurance plan and is available to people of all nationalities
- Four different levels of benefits
- Many excess options
- Suit a wide range of budgets and needs
Learn more about AXA PPP’s multiple levels of international health coverage and get quality and versatile plans!
GeoBlue offers reliable healthcare solutions tailor made for US citizens living abroad. Get a free quote now!
Expats need to consider life insurance that will protect them in their new country. Get a free quote from the top name in international life insurance.
US expats are expected to continue filing taxes in the US even while living abroad. Get expert help to prepare your tax today.
Learn about the benefits of an offshore savings account and determine which company will be best for your needs.
People who follow a fully healthy lifestyle have a 60% less risk of developing dementia, UK researchers said. A team from Cardiff University started analysing data from 2,235 men in 1979 to identify the factors that influence dementia levels. The 35-year study revealed the five factors that...
The £66m funding goal for dementia research is “not enough”, according to charity Alzheimer’s Society. The UK hosted a G8 summit on dementia on December 11, as part of the country’s presidency of the G8. UK Prime Minister David Cameron announced that the country aims to boost research...
UAE health experts called for urgent action against the spread of infectious diseases in the region. Due to the influx of foreign workers who may be exposed to diseases, many Gulf countries are at risk of outbreaks. Dr. Wasif Muhammad Alam, a director at the Dubai Health Authority, said: “The...
A new study suggested that older people who follow diet manuals improve their chances of better lives ahead. Australia-based researchers surveyed 1,305 people aged 55 and above from 1992 to 1994 about their eating habits. The participants were rated based on an index for healthy eating. Those who...
Cholesterol can fuel the growth and spread of breast cancer, researchers said. According to a team at Duke University Medical Centre in the US, a by-product of cholesterol in obese people can pump out hormones linked to cancers. An experiment showed an increase in 27HC levels among mice fed with...
Private medical insurance is a top concern for those moving abroad, and for good reason. Expat medical insurance is not all created equally, and some health insurance policies are better suited for student health insurance, while some are best for those looking for cheap health insurance. Whatever your needs, ExpatFinder has a variety of expat health insurance and medical insurance partners ready for your call with the best international health insurance advice and private health insurance policies for any budget. Health care and insurance is important for all expats, from a student looking for health cover insurance to expat families seeking budget health policies. Insurance is our top priority at ExpatFinder, you will find everything you need here.