Please take your time to review the different international health insurance providers, expat health insurance plans, apply online or request a free, no obligation quote.
Cigna Global gives the best global plans and options to create the perfect international health insurance plan that's suited for you and your family's needs.
- Interchangable international health insurance coverage with added benefits based on your needs
- Above and beyond customer and patient care in over 1 million hospitals and specialists worldwide
- Medical assistance and top quality customer care services all year round
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you’re moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
- Flexible products that can be tailored to your individual needs and circumstances – with options to reflect the life you lead
- Reassuring products that give you access to a worldwide network of care – including over 7,500 hospitals and clinics where bills can be settled directly.
- Comprehensive products that allow you to relax, knowing you will be well looked after
Aviva is one of the world’s leading insurance companies with a presence in 18 countries around the world. Aviva’s products help 34 million customers to enjoy the peace of mind that comes from managing the different risks of everyday life.
We understand that every country is different and every expatriate has individually different needs when it comes to taking care of their health. Our award-winning, flexible health insurance offers:
- 24/7 access to an emergency medical helpline, 365 days a year
- Simple, straightforward claims process
- Medical treatment, whenever it’s needed
- Translation services and information for families back home
AXA PPP International is one of the largest medical insurance providers and draws on over 40 years' experience in international health insurance to offer flexible and affordable cover for you and your family:
- Multiple levels of coverage and add ons available
- Evacuation or repatriation service included on all levels of cover
- Easy access to 24/7 medical information hotline
Learn more about AXA PPP’s multiple levels of international health coverage and get quality and versatile plans!
With Bupa Global, you join one of the leading international health insurance companies. Find out more now!
US expats are expected to continue filing taxes in the US even while living abroad. Get expert help to prepare your tax today.
Learn about the benefits of an offshore savings account and determine which company will be best for your needs.
Get fast and easy quotes, from several moving companies. Full Service World-Wide Removals.
A Danish study revealed the underlying reason why people suffer “winter blues” or seasonal depression. Seasonal affective disorder (SAD) is a mood disorder in which people manifest depressive symptoms in certain months of the year. Researchers at the University of Copenhagen analysed the...
Nigeria has been officially declared Ebola-free, receiving praises from the World Health Organization (WHO). No new cases have been reported in the country since a Liberian diplomat tested positive in July. Nigeria is the most populous country in the African continent. The Ebola outbreak, which...
European scientists developed a new test that can help doctors diagnose different types and stages of ovarian cancer. The test accurately distinguishes benign cysts from malignant tumours using patient information, blood test results and ultrasound scans. University of Leuven and Imperial College...
A mice test has shown that stem cells could treat type 1 diabetes, marking a potential medical breakthrough. Researchers at Harvard University, led by Dr. Doug Melton, found that laboratory made cells could control blood sugar levels for several months. Type 1 diabetes is a disease that results...
Women are more likely to discuss weight loss, exercise, and nutrition with female doctors than male physicians, a new French study suggested. A group of researchers led by Dr. Anne-Cecile Schieber from the University of Toulouse in France surveyed 585 patients about their communications with...