Please take your time to review the different international health insurance providers, expat health insurance plans, apply online or request a free, no obligation quote.
With Cigna Global Health Options you can create an international health insurance plan that's perfectly tailored for the needs of you and your family:
- Comprehensive core cover with flexibility of adding as many extra benefits as you want.
- Fast and easy access to an unrivalled network of healthcare professionals all over the world
- Free 24-7 access to service and medical advice 365 days a year.
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you’re moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
- Flexible products that can be tailored to your individual needs and circumstances – with options to reflect the life you lead
- Reassuring products that give you access to a worldwide network of care – including over 7,500 hospitals and clinics where bills can be settled directly.
- Comprehensive products that allow you to relax, knowing you will be well looked after
AXA PPP International is one of the largest medical insurance providers and draws on over 40 years' experience in international health insurance to offer flexible and affordable cover for you and your family:
- Choice of 4 levels of coverage, with optional add-ons and 5 excess amounts
- Evacuation or repatriation service included on all levels of cover
- Large direct settlement network
Tailor made solution for US citizens!
GeoBlue specializes in bringing comprehensive products to the international health insurance market. With online and mobile services, you can carry GeoBlue anywhere! Some highlights include:
- US licensed and approved plans for families, individuals, employers and more!
- Customized worldwide benefits, in and out of the US, based on your lifestyle needs
- Access to contracted, elite medical providers in 180 countries, who bill GeoBlue directly.
Clements Worldwide is the premiere choice for international health insurance owing to its flexible plans, customer service excellence and efficient claims handling procedure. Started in the industry in 1947 providing exclusive cover for the US Foreign Service and eventually branched out to over 170 countries today.
- flexible deductible scheme
- dynamic medical coverage
- additional coverage for war and terrorism
Integra Global is a world-renowned company offering international health insurance that guarantees plan flexibility for expatriates and world travelers. Upstaging its contemporaries through its revolutionary policy of shared responsibility between itself and its client in plan creation.
- short-term US cover
- unlimited chronic illness cover
- retirement health insurance
'GlobalSelect' is an annual, renewable International Private Medical Insurance plan, and is available to people of all nationalities
- four different levels of benefits
- many excess options
- suit a wide range of budgets and needs
Expat professionals and families choose from various options and reasonable rates. Get your free quote today!
Expats need to consider life insurance that will protect them in their new country. Get a free quote from the top name in international life insurance.
US expats are expected to continue filing taxes in the US even while living abroad. Get expert help to prepare your tax today.
Learn about the benefits of an offshore savings account and determine which company will be best for your needs.
Tue, May 21 2013 -
A new study revealed that the risk of insulin resistance that leads to diabetes is greater on children exposed to air traffic pollution. The oxidizers or air pollutants are known to have negative impact on lipids and proteins in the blood. A German study on almost 400 10-year-old children showed...
Mon, May 20 2013 -
Washington state policymakers are considering raising taxes on medical cannabis to avoid undercutting the new recreational pot market. Seattle Representative Reuven Carlyle said: “I appreciate and acknowledge the sensitive position that medical marijuana patients are in, but there are ways to...
Thu, May 16 2013 -
US researchers revealed that long-term exposure to traffic fumes may increase the risk of developing kidney problems. Researchers used a test called glomerular filtration rate (GFR), which measures how well the kidneys are, on 1,100 people. The findings showed that those who lived closest to a...
Tue, May 14 2013 -
The United Nations urged people to eat more insects “to address food and feed security” worldwide. In a latest report, the UN food and Agriculture Organization said that while over 2 billion people are already consuming insects, the “consumer disgust” is still a hurdle in many Western...
Mon, May 13 2013 -
A study conducted by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) revealed that women are more likely than men to respond to an infant’s cries. Researchers analyzed the brain scans of 18 men and women while playing recordings of white noise with the sound of a crying infant. Men’s brains remained...
Private medical insurance is a top concern for those moving abroad, and for good reason. Expat medical insurance is not all created equally, and some health insurance policies are better suited for student health insurance, while some are best for those looking for cheap health insurance. Whatever your needs, ExpatFinder has a variety of expat health insurance and medical insurance partners ready for your call with the best international health insurance advice and private health insurance policies for any budget. Health care and insurance is important for all expats, from a student looking for health cover insurance to expat families seeking budget health policies. Insurance is our top priority at ExpatFinder, you will find everything you need here.