Please take your time to review the different international health insurance providers, expat health insurance plans, apply online or request a free, no obligation quote.
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you’re moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
- Flexible products that can be tailored to your individual needs and circumstances – with options to reflect the life you lead
- Reassuring products that give you access to a worldwide network of care – including over 7,500 hospitals and clinics where bills can be settled directly.
- Comprehensive products that allow you to relax, knowing you will be well looked after
Cigna Global gives the best global plans and options to create the perfect international health insurance plan that's suited for you and your family's needs.
- Interchangable international health insurance coverage with added benefits based on your needs
- Above and beyond customer and patient care in over 1 million hospitals and specialists worldwide
- Medical assistance and top quality customer care services all year round
Aviva is one of the world’s leading insurance companies with a presence in 18 countries around the world. Aviva’s products help 34 million customers to enjoy the peace of mind that comes from managing the different risks of everyday life.
We understand that every country is different and every expatriate has individually different needs when it comes to taking care of their health. Our award-winning, flexible health insurance offers:
- 24/7 access to an emergency medical helpline, 365 days a year
- Simple, straightforward claims process
- Medical treatment, whenever it’s needed
- Translation services and information for families back home
AXA PPP International is one of the largest medical insurance providers and draws on over 40 years' experience in international health insurance to offer flexible and affordable cover for you and your family:
- Multiple levels of coverage and add ons available
- Evacuation or repatriation service included on all levels of cover
- Easy access to 24/7 medical information hotline
With Bupa Global, you join one of the leading international health insurance companies. Find out more now!
Learn more about AXA PPP’s multiple levels of international health coverage and get quality and versatile plans!
US expats are expected to continue filing taxes in the US even while living abroad. Get expert help to prepare your tax today.
Learn about the benefits of an offshore savings account and determine which company will be best for your needs.
Get fast and easy quotes, from several moving companies. Full Service World-Wide Removals.
Personal failures encourage a person to try for a second time, a new study showed. US researchers, led by Dr. Mauricio Delgado at Rutgers University in New Jersey studied brain scans of 30 participants who underwent fMRI scanning during an “academic degree decision game”. The participants...
People who spend more time preparing their meals are more likely to eat healthier foods than those who cook fast, researchers said. A team led by Dr. Pablo Monsivais from the University of Cambridge analysed data from a Seattle Obesity Study which involved 1,319 family food providers. They were...
Botox treatment may stunt emotional growth in young people, a new study suggested. A research published in the Journal of Aesthetic Nursing showed a growing number of teenagers seeking Botox injections to smooth wrinkles. The “inexpressive frozen face” was said to be motivated by reality...
Sierra Leone has declared a three-day lockdown against Ebola a success. The West African country is among the worst-hit by the outbreak, accounting for 20% of all deaths so far recorded. The curfew came into force on Friday and ended at midnight on Sunday. About 30,000 medical volunteers were...
Sierra Leone declared a three-day lockdown on Friday as the country struggles to fight the Ebola outbreak. According to latest World Health Organization (WHO) data, 562 out of 2,630 Ebola deaths were reported in Sierra Leone. The current epidemic has infected more than 5,000 people across West...