Please take your time to review the different international health insurance providers, expat health insurance plans, apply online or request a free, no obligation quote.
Cigna Global gives the best global plans and options to create the perfect international health insurance plan that's suited for you and your family's needs.
- Interchangable international health insurance coverage with added benefits based on your needs
- Above and beyond customer and patient care in over 1 million hospitals and specialists worldwide
- Medical assistance and top quality customer care services all year round
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you’re moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
- Flexible products that can be tailored to your individual needs and circumstances – with options to reflect the life you lead
- Reassuring products that give you access to a worldwide network of care – including over 7,500 hospitals and clinics where bills can be settled directly.
- Comprehensive products that allow you to relax, knowing you will be well looked after
AXA PPP International is one of the largest medical insurance providers and draws on over 40 years' experience in international health insurance to offer flexible and affordable cover for you and your family:
- Multiple levels of coverage and add ons available
- Evacuation or repatriation service included on all levels of cover
- Easy access to 24/7 medical information hotline
US expats are expected to continue filing taxes in the US even while living abroad. Get expert help to prepare your tax today.
With Bupa Global, you join one of the leading international health insurance companies. Find out more now!
Learn more about AXA PPP’s multiple levels of international health coverage and get quality and versatile plans!
Get fast and easy quotes, from several moving companies. Full Service World-Wide Removals.
Children are more vulnerable to Ebola deaths than adults, according to researchers. Researchers assessed data collected by local governments and the World Health Organization (WHO) to determine how the virus affects people of different ages. The findings showed that 80% of children aged five and...
Sri Lankan researchers said that eating cold rice reduces calories by up to 60%. The team analysed 38 types of rice to determine the factors that affect the resistant starch level. They found that boiling rice with coconut oil and refrigerating it for 12 hours make the starch less digestible....
The Ebola outbreak will be eradicated by August, according to a UN official. More than 10,000 people have died of the disease since December 2013 partly due to mistakes in handling the crisis. Nearly all of the cases were in West Africa where the outbreak started. The latest figures showed that...
Alcohol and drug experts have gathered in Australia to discuss new methods, treatment and enforcement in addressing global substance abuse problems. The 7th Australasian Drug and Alcohol Strategy Conference (ADASC) 2015 in Queensland, which culminated on Friday, provided a venue for authorities,...
Nearly 27% of smokers in Australia attempted to quit the habit after the government passed a law requiring plain packaging for cigarettes. In December 2012, Australia was the first country to introduce plain tobacco packages in effort to bring down the rising smoking rate. The government also...